TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of use
Access to and use of this website are subject to the following conditions. Please do not use this website unless you agree with these conditions. This website has been developed by YPB Group Limited (ASX: YPB) (hereinafter to be referred to as YPB) and is administrated by the same. We reserve the right to discontinue or to make partial or complete modifications to this website or to the General Conditions of Use, to our Terms and Conditions of Sale, Terms and Conditions of Purchase and to our Purchase of Services Terms and Conditions. Please note that we may make such changes at our own discretion and without prior announcement. We must therefore ask you, next time you visit this website, to view the conditions again and to note any changes or amendments that may have been made.
Surrender of use and benefit
All details, documents and illustrations published on this website are the sole property of YPB. Any permission to use the same is granted on the proviso that the relevant copyright note is displayed on all copies, that such details are only used for personal purposes, that they are not exploited commercially, that the details are not modified in any way and that all illustrations gained from the website are only used in conjunction with the accompanying text.
Trademarks and Copyright
All trademarks on this website are the property of the YPB, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks or other materials is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark law or other industrial property rights.
YPB has compiled the detailed information provided on this website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and belief, using professional diligence. We endeavour to expand and update this range of information on an ongoing basis. The information on this website is purely for the purpose of presenting YPB and its products and services. However, no representation is made or warranty given, either expressly or tacitly, for the completeness or correctness of the information on this website. Please be aware that this information although accurate on the day it was published may no longer be up to date. We therefore recommend that you check any information you obtain from this website prior to using it in whatever form. Information given on this website does not exempt you from conducting your own checks on our latest information - particularly our security datasheets and technical specifications - and on our products, with a view to their suitability for the intended processes and purposes. Should you require any information or instructions concerning our products or services, please contact us directly. Users of this website declare that they agree to access the website and its content at their own risk. Neither YPB nor third parties involved in the writing, production or transmission of this website can be held liable for damage or injury resulting from access or the impossibility of access or from the use or impossibility of use of this website or from the fact that you have relied on information given on this website.
Details supplied by yourself
The user of this website is fully responsible for the content and correctness of details he or she sends to YPB as well as for the non-violation of any third-party rights that may be involved in such details. The user gives his or her consent for YPB to store such details and to use the same for the purpose of statistical analysis or for any other specified business purpose, unless the information involves personal details, going beyond master data or usage data. In particular, YPB is entitled to use the contents of such messages, including ideas, inventions, blueprints, techniques and expertise contained therein, for any purpose, such as the development, production and/or marketing of products or services and to reproduce such information and make it available to third parties without any limitations.
This website is checked, operated and updated by YPB Group Limited, Level 29, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Should you call up this website from a place outside Australia or download contents from such a place, please note that it is your own responsibility to ensure that you act in compliance with local legislation applicable in that place.
Sale of YPB products
Our products are sold in accordance with the current version of our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
This website may contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and forecasts made by YPB or subgroup management. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could lead to material differences between the actual future results, financial situation, development or performance of the company and the estimates given here. These factors include those discussed in YPB’s public reports which are available on the ASX website at www.asx.com.au. The company assumes no liability whatsoever to update these forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.
YPB recognises the importance of your privacy and is committed to the management and handling of personal information in an open and transparent way.
YPB is required to comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) and this policy sets out how YPB seeks to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is collected, used, stored and disclosed in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DOES YPB COLLECT AND HOLD?
YPB may hold information about individuals who may be members of the general public, customers, business contacts, health professionals and others.The information YPB typically holds includes:
- 3.1 Customers and the General Public
• Your name, relevant address, telephone number(s) and email address;
• Dealings with YPB such as product enquiries and complaints, product promotional activities.
- 3.2 Other individuals such as general business contacts, third party contractors and job applicants.
• Your name, business address, business telephone number(s) and email address;
• Dealings with YPB in respect of general business relationships, or work and employment references, reports and assessments..
4. HOW WILL YPB COLLECT AND HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will, wherever possible, collect information about you directly from you. However, on some occasions it may be collected from other sources, such as:
• Agents or service providers including third party data providers and customer relationship management service providers;
• Publicly available directories and listings such as telephone directories;
• Newspapers, magazines, professional journals and the electronic media;
• The internet and other electronic communications such as articles and information pieces in which you feature.
• The date, time and domain from which you access a YPB website;
• Personal interactions and/or communications with YPB staff.
The personal information YPB collects may vary depending on your particular interaction with YPB and will be for a legitimate business purpose. YPB will not collect sensitive information about you, such as information about your health, race or professional associations, without your consent.
5. COLLECTION THROUGH YPB WEBSITES
In addition to some websites which provide for direct input of personal information, most YPB websites make use of ‘cookies’ which are small text files that are stored in the visitor's local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognise the visitor's browser in order to optimise the website and simplify its use. Data collected via cookies will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor. Most browsers are set up to accept these cookies automatically. In addition, you can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. Some YPB websites may not offer full functionality unless you accept cookies.
YPB increasingly makes use of web analytics, including analysis by third party service providers, which may use IP addresses.
YPB will also not collect, process or use on our websites information relating to an individual we know to be under 13 years of age, without the prior consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.
6. WHAT DOES YPB DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- 6.1 Use
Personal information collected and held by YPB may be used for one or more of a variety of purposes depending on the circumstances. These generally include:
• Ordinary business, sales and customer service functions including: communicating with you, order processing and fulfilment, accounting and responding to enquiries or complaints;
• Meeting legal requirements such as notification of product withdrawals and recalls and monitoring compliance with relevant regulations and codes of conduct;
• YPB’s marketing and market research (including generating customer lists for market research, gaining insights into product use and sending you product information that may be of interest to you) ;
• Facilitating and planning meetings between YPB staff and customers and distributors;
• Enabling your participation in activities conducted by YPB.
• Facilitating the provision of products and services to YPB.
- 6.2 Direct Marketing
You may request that we do not send you information regarding our programs, events, services or products, which we think may be relevant to you (direct marketing). In such a case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure we do not send you marketing material.
- 6.3 Disclosure
YPB may disclose information about you in the course of any of the uses described above, including to related businesses and third party service providers, such as for order delivery; marketing; hosting, data storage or archiving; data processing and validation; printing and mailing; and organising conferences. YPB will use only reputable service providers and will ensure that contractual provisions safeguard your privacy.
- The Customer Database Provider makes that information available to all parties who also have access to our Customer Database Provider’s database, including companies other than YPB.
- In circumstances where YPB buys or sells (or proposes to buy or sell) all or part of its business, YPB may disclose your personal information to a third party as customer information is generally regarded as a business asset.We will otherwise only disclose personal information about you to a third party where required by law, including to regulatory authorities.
- 6.4 Overseas Recipients
- YPB is a member of the YPB Group Limited, a global organization with offices within and outside of Australia.
- Information held by YPB about you may in some circumstances be stored on YPB databases housed in overseas locations including but not limited to Mexico, China, Singapore, the Thailand and the United States of America. For example, in order to facilitate the receipt and payment of accounts, YPB may transfer personal information overseas. All YPB companies are committed to compliance with internal data protection policies which contain provisions substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles and in many cases to similar laws in the other jurisdictions.
- YPB also deals with external service providers located in countries within and outside of Australia, such as in Singapore, and in such cases, YPB takes reasonable steps, including by contract provisions, to ensure that these service providers do not breach the Australian Privacy Principles.
- 6.5 Security and Retention
- YPB uses technical and organisational security precautions to protect your data from misuse, interference or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Any personal data that is provided to YPB by you through YPB systems will be encrypted in transit to prevent its possible misuse by third parties. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on new technological developments.
- YPB will delete from its records personal information no longer required or if we are required to retain it, then wherever practicable it will be held in a form that does not permit your identity to become apparent.
- You may notify us at any time that you do not wish us to retain your personal information, and wherever practicable and lawful we will comply with such a request.
- 6.6 Access and Correction
- You may request access to personal information YPB holds about you and may seek to have it corrected if you believe it is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
- Access or correction requests should be sent to the Privacy Officer at the address below.
- Your request should give as much detail as possible to help us locate information about you such as your name, contact details, any former name, and if possible the context, for example, your relationship with us. Please specify any particular information to which you are seeking access.
- YPB will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt or within any further time notified to you in writing.
- 6.7 Enquiries and Complaints
- All enquiries or complaints regarding your personal informational should be made in writing to:
- YPB Group Limited
- The Privacy Officer
- Level 29, 66 Goulburn Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- Or by email: email@example.com
- YPB will respond to your complaint within 30 days of receipt of your correspondence or within any further time notified to you in writing. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the response you receive, we can refer you to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (as applicable) for further investigation.